Are you an internationally-trained IT professional looking to step-up in your career?
LES provides training that:
- Offers an opportunity to practise oral and written communication in the IT workplace
- Teaches critical thinking skills expected by employers
- Demonstrates how to express ideas and opinions effectively
- Features guest speakers with up-to-date information and advice on the local IT industry and jobs
- Connects you with ISSofBC’s expert Employer Relations Specialists and hiring events
- Targets IT workers’ specific needs through program input from IT companies and trends in the Metro Vancouver workplace
LES is a free program that’s is being offered simultaneously in only three cities: Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa. ISSofBC is the Vancouver delivery partner.
Would you like to learn more? Call us or send us an email:
Who can join:
- Permanent Residents, naturalized Canadian citizens or refugees
- English speakers with CLB 7 level and higher
- Unemployed, under-employed or working in IT but facing challenges with communication
- Internationally-trained IT professionals with experience and/or training as:
- Computer Programmer
- Database Analyst
- Data Administrator
- Computer Network Technician
Information sessions are available Monday to Friday, upon request.
Looking for new job opportunities? ISSofBC Employer Solutions is here to help with a free Job Board published every two weeks.