Struggling to find work in your field? If you’re a newcomer with professional experience, this may be the program for you.
In addition to the Career Paths program for regulated professions and unregulated professions, we offer specialized training for newcomers who have a background in technology or construction and engineering.
- Action planning that is tailored to your career goals
- English training and workplace language training
- Job search support for your targeted occupation
- Evaluation and assessment of your credentials
- Partially or fully funded skills training and upgrading
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
- Opportunities to gain Canadian work experience through work placements
- One-on-one help with your job search
Would you like to learn more? Call us or send us an email.
Who can join?
- Permanent resident within the last 5 years
- Intermediate to advanced level of English
- 3 years of pre-arrival experience and educational certification (degree, diploma or certificate); 1 year of pre-arrival experience for youth (19-30 years)
- Currently underemployed or unemployed and not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) (For S3 clients only: must be working more than 20 hours/week)
- Committed to actively looking for work in your desired field