Launch and grow your business with one-on-one help from a business advisor, guiding you through developing your business plan, registering your business, exploring funding and lending options, and helping you address your challenges and needs.
Ignite helps entrepreneurs and business owners succeed because of its top-notch, tailored, personalized, and timely one-on-one individualized support. Ignite graduates own thriving businesses and still benefit from our ecosystem of support. Ignite has helped successfully launch more than 20 businesses.
- Refine your business concept
- Identify a viable business venture
Skills and Knowledge Gap Support
- Overcome gaps in skills and experience to build a successful business
Industry Knowledge Help
- Become familiar with market trends and regulatory requirements
- Develop your business plan
- Learn business financial management
- Learn how to connect with industry experts and other professionals to gain targeted business advice
- Register and market your business
- Learn how to test your product or service and develop it
- The IGNITE team will set you up for success, grow your network, support the official launch of your business and all necessary business activities.
Support Refugee Entrepreneurs
Refugees dreaming about self-employment face limited access to funding to get started. Help our clients overcome start-up costs by supporting our Ignite entrepreneurship program. By removing several of the prohibitive initial costs, the option of entrepreneurship becomes accessible to more refugees and encourages greater participation in business.
- Permanent Resident, Refugee (Government-Assisted and Privately Sponsored) or Protected Person
- Individual who has been selected to become a Permanent Resident and who has been informed by a letter from IRCC
- BC Resident
- Employed, unemployed or under-employed
- Live-in Caregiver or Temporary Foreign Worker with approval in principle
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”