ID: ES - 26621
Type: Permanent / Full-time
Our company is currently seeking mechanics responsible for repair, troubleshooting and maintaining mobile and conveyor equipment to join our Distribution Service Centre team in South Richmond, British Columbia. 100% Canadian owned, heavily involved and trusted in local communities, we are also a leader in Recycling & Green initiatives and served our customers and surrounding communities in Canada since 1945.
The Service Centre offers:
– Competitive Salary based on knowledge and experience
– Annual Pay for Performance potential
– Employee Discounts
– Year round work
– Job security
– Opportunities for advancement
– Assist Management in developing and maintaining preventative maintenance routines and practices
– Assist Management to verify that daily work routines and assignments in Facilities Maintenance are met
– Provide technical / trade support to Maintenance staff within all buildings in the company complex
– Perform various tasks within specialized areas of expertise (forklift repair and maintenance) as well as other general building maintenance functions (i.e.: HVAC, electrical, plumbing), conveyor, carousel etc. You need your own CSA approved steel toed safety footwear
Scheduled Shifts & Shift start times are:- Sunday and Friday shifts are regularly scheduled. Additional shifts will be arranged. Day Shift (6:00AM) Afternoon Shift (2:30PM) Night Shift (10:30PM).
– Applicant must have demonstrated consistent worker performance
– Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with Head Office and Executive personnel
– A demonstrated ability to work productively with minimal supervision
Not just a job. A community. A partnership. A team.
You’ll experience all of this at our company. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we
know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title. ***