ID: JOB ID: ES-25540
Location: Burnaby, BC
- Provide accurate and reliable data for various departments in requested format
- Develop new, complex, and customized reports and dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Excel, and SharePoint
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Analyzes designs, coordinates and supervises the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or a closely related field
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SQL Server Database, Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Reporting Services
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the concepts of relational databases and data modeling
- Knowledge in data warehouse design and implementation
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for ISSofBC Settlement-Employment workshops if you need help with your resume or cover letters or contact one of our settlement and career offices.