Location: Richmond, BC
In this customer service position, you may be one of the first or last people that travelers encounter when using YVR Vancouver International Airport.
- Must be able to travel to Richmond.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work at a variety of different shifts (afternoons/graveyards/weekends)
- Able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Professional and polished demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to assess and take initiative to meet / fulfill customer expectations.
- A team player who is customer oriented and adaptable to change.
- Screenings: Criminal Background Check
**Please note this position is outdoors, candidate must be comfortable working in all weather conditions. Candidates must have reliable transportation, as shifts could end at 2:00AM, 3: 00AM or 6:00AM.**
To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for ISSofBC Settlement-Employment workshops if you need help with your resume or cover letters or contact one of our settlement and career offices.