Location: Maple Ridge
* Staging of materials into production staging areas. Return materials from production staging areas to stock.
* Responsible for Work Order (WO) processing, bulk products movement to warehouse and tracking documentation.
* Plan, organize and oversee day-to-day movements of raw and bulk materials, verifying orders and maintaining accurate documentation.
* Assist in completing cycle counts. Ensure product is packed to ensure safe and undamaged delivery.
* Prepare packing lists, certificates, and other required documentation. Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
* Ensure all safety policies, procedures and programs are followed. Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products.
* Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
* Strictly adhere to and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions.
* Assist in general housekeeping duties in warehouse areas including inside and outside of docks. Create a positive work environment and team atmosphere.
* Process production build in ERP System based on WO. Assist is an implementation of the transition to a new ERP system.
* At least high school diploma with excellent in Math.
* Minimum 2-3 years inventory control experience in Manufacturing environment.
* Proficient computer skills, particularly QuickBooks, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Good knowledge of work procedures and standard operating procedures of the warehouse
* Working knowledge of GMP regulations and how they apply to warehouse functions
* Safety conscious. Accuracy with documentation and transactions
* Customer service focused. Strong interpersonal skills
* Respect for company policies. Self-motivated
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title.***