July 24, 2019
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
ISSofBC New Westminster
Join us and other newcomer youth for a free and fun self awareness and leadership program in New Westminster.
What do you get from the program?
- 80 Volunteer Hours + Certificate of Completion
- Share your stories, make art and learn new skills
- Learn more about your community resources
- Discuss issues facing newcomers
- Make new friends and gain confidence as a natural community leader
- Free breakfast and lunch available
- Bus tickets available
Must be able to commit to 12 sessions
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
July 16, 17, 18, 23 , 24, 25, 30, 31
August 1, 6, 7,8
9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sign up by phone or email: Randa Khater
604-522-5902 Ext. 1691
- This event has passed.