September 28, 2021
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Online : Using Zoom Meeting, must register to get the details.
Join a group talk to learn:
• What BC and Canadian employers are looking for
• What ‘Canadian experience’ means
• Routes to gaining Canadian experience and soft skills
• Tips on getting experience for your job targets
• Available programs and services in our city
Priority will be given to Permanent Residents, Refugees (Government Assisted, Privately Sponsored or Protected Persons) and Caregivers that have approval in principle. Seats are also available to Refugee Claimants, Temporary Foreign Workers and Naturalized Citizens.
For registration please contact : email@example.com