December 17, 2020 to January 22, 2021
12:00 am to 11:59 pm
Newcomer adult participants aged 55+ will:
- Learn the basics of technology.
- Develop skills in using smartphone, laptop or computer.
- Build confidence in accessing information and services online.
- Understand the importance of online safety.
- Be able stay in touch with friends and family via online platforms.
For registration please click the link: https://tinyurl.com/digitalliteracypilot
Scan the code on the poster, email email@example.com or call 604.351.4519