March 10, 2020
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
ISSofBC Welcome Centre – Surrrey
Need help with your taxes? We can help you file your Canadian taxes for free with our team of expert volunteers.
If you meet the following eligibility, contact us to book an appointment by calling 604-318-3431 or 604-683-1684
- Low income (see attached poster)
- A simple tax situation (no self-employment, no forms of deceased, no capital gains/losses, and no rental income)
- Can join the tax clinic in person
- Have the documents you need (for example: T4, T5 or T5007, medical slips, childcare, tuition or school receipts (T2202), immigration papers and if possible a Notice of Assessment from tax year 2018)
- Bring your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and government-issued photo ID.
Volunteers Tax Preparers are trained by Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program and will handle your information to keep it secure and confidential
This tax clinic is by appointment only.
Tax Clinic Dates & Times in the attached poster.
- This event has passed.