Are you an immigrant or refugee youth experiencing difficulties adjusting to life in Canada? MY Circle is designed for you.
The Multicultural Youth Circle program (MY Circle) brings together young immigrants and refugees who face issues with integration, including social isolation, communication barriers, racism, trauma, family conflict and lack of support.
- An intensive 80-hour long training program designed to help you deal with stress, build your confidence and become more involved in your community
- A welcoming and supportive environment to share your stories and struggles
After the program, get involved in peer support services for other young newcomers like you. It’s a great way to build your leadership skills and become a role model in your community. MY Circle training takes place in Vancouver, Surrey, Burnaby, Coquitlam and Langley.
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or send an email to:
- Burnaby/ New Westminster: 604-522 -5902 Ext. 1791
- Coquitlam: 778-383-1438 Ext. 1903
- Vancouver: 604-684-2561 Ext. 1570
Who can join?
The MY Circle program is for immigrant and refugee youth between the ages of 14 and 24 living anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Participation does not require an assessment of your English skills. You can decide whether or not the program is right for you after attending an information session.
Now accepting applications
Join us Starting February 3, 2018