Skills & Supports for Job Success (Vancouver)
Job readiness program for participants in Vancouver facing multiple barriers
Skills & Supports for Job Success is an employment and skills training program that helps unemployed individuals who are experiencing challenges in obtaining and retaining jobs to gain the skills and experience needed to find employment, or move on to further training.
Skills & Supports for Job Success in Vancouver is a 10-week program that provides:
- Job search workshops
- Short-term certificate training
- Workplace skills training
- Connections with employers (work experience, mentoring)
- One-on-one coaching and follow-up support
What do our clients say about Skills and Support for Job Success?
Who can Join?
- a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person legally entitled to work in Canada
- unemployed and not EI-eligible
- under-employed and lacking skills
- a resident of Vancouver
- 18 years and older
- Able to commit to 5 weeks' full-time training
Applications will be assessed for eligibility and suitability
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or send an email to:
604-684-2123 (ext. 1232)
or visit us in person:
622-333 Terminal Ave
Vancouver, BC V6A 4C1