Skills & Supports for Job Success (Coquitlam)
Job readiness program for immigrants in Coquitlam facing multiple barriers
Skills & Supports for Job Success is an employment and skills training program that helps unemployed individuals who are experiencing challenges in obtaining and retaining jobs to gain the skills and experience needed to find employment, or move on to further training.
Skills and Supports for Job Success for Immigrants in Coquitlam is an 11-week program that provides:
- Job search workshops (group, one-on-one counselling)
- Short-term certificate training
- Workplace skills training
- Connections with employers (work experience, mentoring)
What do our clients say about Skills and Support for Job Success?
Who can Join?
- a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person legally entitled to work in Canada
- an immigrant residing in Coquitlam
- unemployed and not EI-eligible
- under-employed and lacking skills
- 18 years and older
Applications will be assessed for eligibility and suitability
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or send an email to:
or visit us in person: