Are you a business? Please visit https://issbc.org/our-services/smartmove.
– – –
SmartMove helps newcomers across British Columbia get a job through its innovative AI interview simulation program and competency matching. This is a pilot project funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and is delivered free to you in partnership with Small Business BC (SBBC), and the Immigrant Services Society of BC (ISSofBC).
Improve your interview skills in a real interview setting with the help of AI and increase your chance to get job interviews with the competency matching service SmartMove provides.
- Complete AI simulation interview practices (10 to 15 minutes per session).
- Participate in a short training session, for a competency matching system can upload your resume and optimize your chances to get interviews.
- Provide intermittent feedback throughout the program.
- Individuals already participating in other ISSofBC employment programs or have finished an employment program or are ready to find a job.
- Have a resume and cover letter.
- Free interview practice in an AI simulation program to boost your confidence and interview skills.
- Receive job matches for open positions through an AI-based competency matching system.
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”