What we offer
- Certification training options for industry-specific occupational skills and short-term certification
- Available supports include interpretation services, mental wellness supports, childcare, and transportation
Services available in English, Arabic, and French.
Our last day to intake clients will be January 20, 2022.
If you are interested in learning more about our Career Compass program, please complete and submit the form below. We will connect with you to answer your questions and discuss your needs.
In partnership with:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent resident, or Protected Persons (as designated under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) entitled to work in Canada
- Recent immigrant (within 10 years of landing in Canada)
- Live in Metro Vancouver
- Currently unemployed or precariously employed
- One-on-one action planning to identify and support your career goals
- Group and one-on-one soft skills and digital skills training for the workplace
- Job search and placement assistance, and work experience opportunities