ID: ES - 26664
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Location: New Westminster
We are a plastics manufacturing company that is continuously expanding and are currently
looking for Labourers/Sorters for our recycling facility.
We are looking for individuals that are strong, active, and possess a solid work ethic backed
up by references. The primary role is the sorting of plastic recyclables on conveyor belts and
other general labour duties.
Full-time; Day (6:30 AM – 2:30 PM), Afternoon (2:30 PM – 10:30 PM), or Overnight (10:30
PM – 6:30 AM)
– Experience in a plant / warehouse is considered an asset, but not necessary
– Level 1 or 2 First Aid ticket is an asset, but not necessary
– Working communication skills
– Adhere to Health and Safety standards and have a safety-first work style
– Legally entitled to work in Canada
– Able to work fast-paced environment
– Positive attitude, courteous manner, personality and flexibility
– Consistently reliable and dependable.
If you also happen to have friends or family who may be interested in this role, please feel
free to tell them about this opportunity and we will get you working together.
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject title.***