Location: Richmond, BC
- Support airlines by overseeing aircraft ground-handling services station operations including but not limited to wide-and narrow-body ramp, baggage and cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, primary customer service liaison, and identification of new business opportunities. Reports directly to the Ramp Manager.
- Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Determine and maintain the necessary and appropriate amount of personnel and equipment necessary to fulfill these requirements.
- Direct and control people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks within established company standards. This is achieved through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
- Know company policies and interpret manuals in order to relate the interpretations to subordinates.
- Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
- Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
- Be responsible for the security of company funds, supplies and equipment.
- Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
- Must be able to lift up to 32kg.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all types of elevated noise levels within the airport environment
- Two years’ progressive management experience including customer service, ground handling of commercial aircraft
- Extensive knowledge of all applicable Transport Canada, CATSA, FAA, Labour Canada & WCB Regulations.
- One-year minimum experience handling wide-and/or narrow-body aircraft.
- Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures preferred.
- Strong communication skills to converse professionally with customers and employees.
- Computer skills required
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org