Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: ISSofBC Terminal
Language and Career Services Department – Terminal location
Regular full-time position at 35 hours per week starting as soon as possible
This position provides overarching support to all programs within the Employment Division having responsibility to develop quality assurance frameworks which analyze business processes, service delivery, and systems/training development. This position will also have input into the development of quality assurance tools utilized to audit and evaluate employment programs.
Division Manager – Employment
- In consultation with the Division Manager and/or Director, conducts research on best practices for programs within Career Services ensuring the development of business processes, tools, systems, and procedures to support the development and implementation of program quality assurance measures.
- Deploys auditing checks and data management/integrity checks in the NewTrack database. Utilizes reports from the NewTrack to identify and analyze trends or needs to support the development or revision of service standards, business processes and training needs.
- Develops, deploys, analyses, evaluates, and reports on the effectiveness of evaluation measures utilizing tools such as division-wide surveys.
- In consultation with the Director, develops annual training plans for staff and builds out training sessions. Facilitates staff training sessions and develops a comprehensive onboarding framework for new staff.
- Supports Program Managers by developing and rolling-out governance frameworks for sub-contracted partners to utilize.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration supplemented by a minimum of one (1) year of recent related experience in quality assurance and auditing services OR and equivalent combination of training and experience acceptable to the employer.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral English.
- Ability to audit program procedures to ensure compliance with funder guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the development and implementation of quality assurance
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Service-oriented with a demonstrated willingness to help the department and the organization achieve desired objectives and targets.
- Possession of and the ability to maintain a clear provincial criminal record check.
- Ability to travel to other ISSofBC locations as required.
- Ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Email applications must include “2021-LCS-01” and can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: By 4 pm, Thursday, June 24, 2021
Salary Range: $33.30 – $35.35 per hour
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.