ID: ES- 25662
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Define the marketing strategy, aligned with our business goals and priorities. Define the rights KPIs and targets to measure success. Use data and analytics to inform business decisions.
- Plan and execute the marketing activities, both online (such as calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content) and offline (PR, advertising etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through the right mix of thought leadership, targeted content and other marketing tactics.
- Optimize the process and tools used for marketing automation and lead nurturing, in order to increase engagement and improve conversion.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert prospects into customers, and customers into advocates.
- Define and maintain a coherent positioning, branding and messaging throughout our online channels and the events we participate in
- Analyze and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by our company.
- Passion for building frictionless digital experiences which enrich peoples lives
- Minimum 8 years experience in a marketing capacity, ideally for a technology service provider in the B2B space
- 2+ years in a Marketing leadership role
- Experience building, mentoring, and growing marketing teams
- Previous experience in product marketing is highly desired
- Outstanding communication and storytelling
- Digital-minded and tech-savvy
- Experience with fintech and digital transformation are a plus
To Apply:For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject title.