Type: Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- Physical Requirements
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching
- Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for ISSofBC Settlement-Employment workshops if you need help with your resume or cover letters or contact one of our settlement and career offices.