Would you like to be working in a lively, and energetic environment? Be part of a growing team? We might have the role for you!
We are looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR!
Under the guidance of the QA Consultant and Director of Operations, the QA Coordinator will help plan, lead, and participate in food safety related responsibilities. The incumbent will provide food safety support and guidance to the operations, buying, and sales teams.
• Leading in the management and implementation of the food safety program – HACCP plan, GMP, and prerequisite programs
• Maintain and update all food safety policies, procedures and records to ensure compliance with existing or changing regulatory requirements and GFSI standards
• Prepare and manage annual GFSI re-certification audits and other 3rd party audits (i.e. vendors, CFIA)
• Perform internal audits and GMP inspections to monitor food safety policies and procedures compliance
• Conduct routine environmental testing and coordinate with external laboratory
• Enforce food safety program through regular communication and training with employees
• Post-secondary degree in Food Science
• Inspection/audit experience or knowledge of GFSI standards
• Food safety or quality assurance experience in food production or manufacturing
• Minimum 2 years related of experience preferred
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject title. ***