At Richmond Location
The London Drugs Distribution Service Centre offers:
– Competitive Salary based on knowledge and experience.
– Annual Pay for Performance potential.
– Employee Discounts
– Job security. See why many staff are 15 – 20 years employees.
– Opportunities for advancement
– Assist Management in developing and maintaining preventative maintenance routines and practices.
– Assist Management to verify that daily work routines and assignments in Facilities Maintenance are met.
– Provide technical / trade support to Maintenance staff within all buildings in the London Drugs complex Perform various tasks within specialized areas of expertise (forklift repair and maintenance) as well as other general building maintenance functions (i.e.: HVAC, electrical, plumbing), conveyor, carousel etc.
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title.***