Location: Maple Ridge
* Operate production machinery per instructions (presses, roll formers, notchers, rotational mold equipment, etc.)
* Train new employees on the operation of equipment. Optimize equipment performance to meet and exceed standards.
* Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, and fixtures using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
* Follow specifications or procedures for set-up, programming and machine operation instructions, and machine knowledge.
* Confirm with supervisor or programmer to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors and obtain approval to continue production.
* Monitor machine operation and control panel displays to detect malfunctions and compare readings to specifications. Cleans machine, tooling, and parts.
* At least high school diploma or higher or equivalent.
* Must be able to learn quickly and hardworking
* Some machine handling experience in pharmaceuticals or nutraceutical industry or similar manufacturing industry is preferred.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Respect for authority and company policy
* Team player
* Demonstrate values for productivity and quality
* Safety conscious
* Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
* Knowledge of GMP an asset
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title.***