Location: Burnaby, BC
We are looking for upbeat C Gurus to join our team. If you are PASSIONATE about C programming, and if creating high performance code in the most efficient way possible excites you, we have a position for you! When you apply, you will be considered for all of our C Programming openings for all teams.
We are a fast-growing, successful worldwide provider of network and contact security with 4,300 employees in over 34 countries. We are looking at all skill and work experience levels. Our positions offer variety and direct involvement with complex, innovative technology, as well as the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of experienced and talented developers and engineers.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of our newest and award-winning flagship products. You will be given the opportunity to participate in the development cycle from troubleshooting and testing to participation in the design and development of new features. You will work with the latest technologies for our next generation high performance distributed security systems. Join our team of enthusiastic engineers and become a leader in network security.
No Canadian experience is necessary.
- Develop, design and test software for our products
- Hands-on in bug fixing
- Maintain and document code using source control system
- Maintenance, performance-tuning, and support of implemented software or firmware products
- Implement new features according to identified specs
- Experience with C/C++ development
- Experience with TCP/IP, Firewall, and UTM
- Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Capable of switching focus in various situations and quickly learn new technologies and adopt new methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Relational database skills is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters or PhD is an asset) in Computer Science or similar degree
How to Apply
Eligibility to apply for the job: Pre-arrival immigrants to Canada with valid passport from China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan
For Pre-Arrival clients already registered with In-TAC Pre-Arrival Services, please email your resume to your Counsellor, including “Job ID # In-TAC-003-16” in subject line. To access free pre-arrival services, please click here to register as our client.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to take a technical test which can be done remotely. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for in-person interviews; the employer will cover travel and accommodation costs to attend interviews and will provide relocation assistance to Canada.