Fly & Sea Dive Adventures is the premier choice for scuba divers & adventure travel enthusiasts. Join our growing team of highly creative professionals in the industry; we are passionate about travel, diving & personal service. We believe in exploring responsible tourism & support initiatives which protect our oceans. You love to travel and would like to make a career out of it. You have personal adventure travel experience, you may even be a diver, and a huge learning curve doesn’t scare you, but rather motivates you. You have a can-do attitude and reside in the Greater Vancouver area.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Working with dive groups of 10+ up to 50+ guests
– Management of group trips including guest & vendor correspondence & payments
– Sales of dive travel packages & related add-on products
– Developing & maintaining client relationships
– Keeping your travel education up to date & current on airline contracts, our preferred suppliers & the latest in the travel industry
Qualifications & Experience
– Personal international adventure travel experience
– Deep passion to understand and serve the travel needs of dive groups
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
– Previous sales and/or customer service positions, preferably travel industry
– Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, Internet)
– Team player
– Ability to multi-task & to work independently
– Attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
– Friendly & positive attitude with a good sense of humor
– Highly motivated in all aspects of selling dive travel
– An active certified diver as this would give you an advantage
If you have recently graduated from a recognized travel & tourism program, we want to hear from you!!
Applicants not including cover letter & travel history will not be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Hours: Full-time Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM
Remuneration: salary, generous benefits plan plus travel and dive incentives
Must be willing to become a certified diver if not yet certified.
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title.***