Location: Vancouver, BC
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver targeted marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires in-depth knowledge of Aequilibrium’s products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and SEO strategy is a must along with a strong familiarity with marketing work tools such as Hubspot, Google AdWords and Hootsuite.
We work hard and play hard. If you do too, keep reading on!
What You’ll Be Getting Up To
- Manage and build various lists and campaigns through email and social media, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your sends in line with business goals
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, focusing mainly on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Identify and grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Deploy, maintain and enhance our marketing automation activities using Hubspot
- Identify, attend and organize conferences, events, meetups, etc. to network with people in our space and prospective customers and competitors
- Conduct research to identify new trends and business opportunities
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Create compelling presentations
- Manage both onsite and offsite SEO for the company, as well as organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience in a LeadGen / marketing capacity for a technology service provider in the B2B space
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in marketing with some emphasis on technology. An advanced degree is a plus
- You are dialed-in to the latest and greatest trends in the Fintech space and also in digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills with experience in writing for a B2B audience and developing high-impact sales materials (samples will be requested)
- Understanding and/or experience with the sales cycle in a B2B environment
- An expert at leveraging social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram) to reach business partners and customers
- Ability to make a polished and professional presentation infused with creativity and visual appeal
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key clients, prospects and business partners, customer support and development
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Creative and innovative mind, always reaching beyond average
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunities for accelerated growth and personal development
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Fintech and digital transformation are a huge plus!
- Professional Services and Digital Product experience
- Familiarity with Agile Development and/or experience with Lean Startup
- Solid pingpong abilities
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject title.