Type: Regular, full-time
At ISSofBC we believe in:
- Passion Helping immigrants start and build a future in Canada
- Diversity Acceptance of individuals’ unique needs and aspirations
- Teamwork When you succeed, we collectively succeed!
Watch our video Why I Love Working Here
About the Position
ISSofBC’s mission is to help immigrants build a future in Canada. We provide a supportive environment for newcomers to Canada of all backgrounds. This means communicating in digital forms through diverse channels to generate as much exposure and awareness as possible for our brand and our community.
This strategic role will ensure on-going alignment with stakeholder’s requirements and priorities for functional enhancements to CRM applications. Business Analyst will be required to capture and document requirements and engage with developers to establish work estimates and subsequently manage the execution of associated work, based on the priorities established.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Lead requirements gathering process to understand and document end user requirements
- Work with developers to established work and costs estimates associated with the requested work
- Work with business stakeholders to prioritize application enhancements and ensure the needs of all lines of business are being addressed
- Work with developers to prioritize work and ensure associated work is delivered on time and within budget
- Work with functional users to test and sign off on application enhancements
- Identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and costs
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting to any issues or risks that may arise
- Establish a working and functional knowledge of ISSofBC Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM
- Interacts with multiple stakeholders and program developer to design and customize reports. Troubleshoots deficiencies in reports as required.
- Conduct regular CRM users meeting with multiple stakeholders and program developers to ensure the programs work effectively for all aspects of the organization, and review recommendations for improvements and upgrades.
- Develop, manage, and implement approved plans for future improvements and changes to the ISSofBC Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- University degree OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the employer.
- Typically, 3-5 years of related experience in IT/Business operations
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- 1+ years of project management experience
What Makes You a Change Maker
- Proven organizational and administration skills combined with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral English at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and MS Dynamic 365
- Proficient in CRM/ERP database information and records management system and software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and resources effectively, and to multi-task and work well under pressure and to deadline.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and courteously with clientele, staff and the public who may come from differing cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize change opportunity, and learn, handle and manage the new change process as required.
- Service-oriented with a demonstrated willingness to help the department and the organization achieve desired objectives and targets.
- Knowledgeable of the web environment and web-based programs.
- Knowledgeable of current systems and applications available on the market and demonstrated ability to maintain current in these areas.
- Ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to pass and maintain a clear Criminal Record Check.
ISSofBC Value Proposition
- Salary rate will be dependent on education, training, experience, and internal equity. Wage grids are reviewed annually
- Extended health and dental benefits
- 105 hours of vacation and 35 hours of personal leave
- Employer matched RRSP with contributions up to 5 percent
- Collaborative peers with a wide range of backgrounds and talents
- Inclusive culture
- Innovative workplace with opportunity for new approaches
ISSofBC’s mission and values emphasize inclusivity and recognition of individuals’ unique talents. In recruiting and developing our staff, we see strength in diversity of backgrounds, lived experiences, and identities. We welcome and encourage applicants who bring new perspectives and experiences to our team.
If you are passionate about making a difference, apply now!
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position: Regular full-time, hybrid position at 35 hours per week
Closing Date: By 4 pm on Friday, July 22, 2022, or open until filled
Email applications must include: “2022-Admin-09” on the subject line with salary expectations and can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We will be interviewing qualified applicants on a rolling basis as we receive applications.