Type: Regular, full-time
At ISSofBC we believe in:
- Passion Helping immigrants start and build a future in Canada
- Diversity Acceptance of individuals’ unique needs and aspirations
- Teamwork When you succeed, we collectively succeed!
Watch our video Why I Love Working Here
About the Position
ISSofBC’s mission is to help immigrants build a future in Canada. We provide a supportive environment for newcomers to Canada of all backgrounds. This means communicating in digital forms through diverse channels to generate as much exposure and awareness as possible for our brand and our community.
The application trainer will work with all levels of the organization, educating users on the functionality and use of CRM application. You will lead the development and delivery CRM training curriculum for application users. As the CRM Application Trainer, you will clarify stakeholder needs, workflows, and functionalities of ISSofBC CRM. You will facilitate and deliver training to end users to ensure that they are well versed in the functionality and use of the CRM. You will ensure functional knowledge and expertise continues to improve across the user base.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Work with different lines of business to understand and document CRM application training requirements
- Conduct skills and knowledge gap analysis to develop training plans that address required needs and identified gaps
- Create clear and concise training documentation and build a repository of training materials
- Create and deliver excellent training content – in person or virtual workshops; pre-recorded sessions; user guides, video tutorials etc.
- Facilitate continual cross-functional team reviews of processes with view to optimize
- Collaborate with stakeholders, internally and externally, as required, to deliver specific customized training solutions
- Become familiar function use of CRM application
- Work closely with subject matter experts and developers and provide input to ongoing enhancements of the CRM application
- Update training material to incorporate application enhancements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training content and methods, with a focus on continuous improvements
- Assist with functional testing of applications enhancement and ensure familiarization is established
- Perform other duties as required
What You Bring
- University Degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years related experience as an application trainer and developing training materials
- Proficiency in Office365 (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint) and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working with recording platforms and video production
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within a team and with all stakeholders
What Makes You a Change Maker
- Proven organizational and administration skills combined with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral English at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, MS Dynamic 365 and application training
- Proficient in CRM/ERP database information and records management system and software
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and resources effectively, and to multi-task and work well under pressure and to deadline
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and courteously with clientele, staff and the public who may come from differing cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to recognize change opportunity, and learn, handle, and manage the new change process as required
- Service-oriented with a demonstrated willingness to help the department and the organization achieve desired objectives and targets
- Knowledgeable of the web environment and web-based programs
- Knowledgeable of current systems and applications available on the market and demonstrated ability to maintain current in these areas
- Ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to pass and maintain a clear Criminal Record Check
ISSofBC Value Proposition
- Salary rate will be dependent on education, training, experience, and internal equity. Wage grids are reviewed annually
- Extended health and dental benefits
- 105 hours of vacation and 35 hours of personal leave
- Employer matched RRSP with contributions up to 5 percent
- Collaborative peers with a wide range of backgrounds and talents
- Inclusive culture
- Innovative workplace with opportunity for new approaches
ISSofBC’s mission and values emphasize inclusivity and recognition of individuals’ unique talents. In recruiting and developing our staff, we see strength in diversity of backgrounds, lived experiences, and identities. We welcome and encourage applicants who bring new perspectives and experiences to our team.
If you are passionate about making a difference, apply now!
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position: Regular full-time, hybrid position at 35 hours per week
Closing Date: By 4 pm on Friday, July 22, 2022, or open until filled
Email applications must include: “2022-Admin-10” on the subject line with salary expectations and can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We will be interviewing qualified applicants on a rolling basis as we receive applications.