Location: Coquitlam, BC
1. Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods;
2. Ensure that the quality of products meet established standards;
3. Bake mixed dough and batters;
4. Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
Required education: Baker Trade Certification
You must have at least 2 years experience doing the Job Duties.
You must also:
1. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
2. Be able to work under pressure;
3. Be able to do repetitive tasks;
4. Have good manual dexterity, attention to detail and hand-eye coordination;
5. Have the ability to distinguish between different colours;
6. Be able to stand for extended periods;
7. Adhere to tight deadlines;
8. Have good judgement;
9. Be a team player;
10. Be client focused;
11. Be reliable and dependable
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject title.