Location: Maple Ridge
* Assist with planning and scheduling production and supervising the production process. Directly responsible for managing all production line employees, and production line staff.
* Responsible for training new Production employees on Tableting, Encapsulating & Coating.
* Must be able to set up and start tablet press, encapsulation, coating machines independently.
* Review all production documentation and confirm they are accurate. Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
* Work with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization. Assist with monitoring the facility for health and safety issues.
* Coordinate with all departments to ensure production goals are achieved. Assist with supervising and motivating the production team & quality control.
* Utilize computer systems to ensure work orders are processed and accurate.
* Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the processes; observing control points; monitoring personnel and resources, resolving scheduling conflicts; developing reporting procedures and systems.
* Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality
* standards. Perform quality inspections as necessary.
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area at all times. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency.
* Performs related duties as required and assigned.
* At least Bachelor or certificate degree in Manufacturing or similar program. Previous Supervision Experience Required.
* Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience on Tableting, Coating & Encapsulation in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry or similar type manufacturing industry.
* Well-developed production management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner. Excellent communications skills required.
* Good general computer operation skills and basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills. Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues, and others.