Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Duties/Responsibilities: (Include job summary, duties and tasks)
· Assist with planning and scheduling production and supervising the production process. Directly
responsible for managing all production line employees, and production line staff.
· Responsible for training new Production employees on Tableting, Encapsulating & Coating.
· Must be able to set up and start tablet press, encapsulation, coating machines independently.
· Review all production documentation and confirm they are accurate. Monitoring the production
practices and setting the schedules as required.
· Work with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization. Assist with
monitoring the facility for health and safety issues.
· Coordinate with all departments to ensure production goals are achieved. Assist with supervising
and motivating the production team & quality control.
· Utilize computer systems to ensure work orders are processed and accurate.
· Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the processes; observing control points; monitoring personnel
and resources, resolving scheduling conflicts; developing reporting procedures and systems.
· Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards. Perform quality inspections as necessary.
· Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area at all times. Work effectively as part of a team
to ensure productivity and efficiency.
· Performs related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Include skills, training, education, physical requirements, experience, etc.)
· At least Bachelor or certificate degree in Manufacturing or similar program. Previous Supervision
· Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Tableting, Coating & Encapsulation in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry or similar type manufacturing industry.
· Well-developed production management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner. Excellent communications skills required.
· Good general computer operation skills and basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills. Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others
*** To Apply: For ISSofBC clients, please contact your Employment Counselor or Career Facilitator. For others, please contact 604-684-2561, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Job ID in the subject title.