How to manage conflict at work effectively
Conflict happens when people depend on each other to achieve goals but disagree. Conflict is normal and if managed effectively, it can lead to ways that we can work better together and increase our chances of finding and maintaining employment.
Join this workshop to learn:
- What emotional intelligence is and why is it important
- How to use emotional intelligence to manage conflict
- 5 different ways people approach conflict
- 7 steps you can take to manage conflict
- 2 different conflict scenarios at work and how they can be solved.
March 9, 2023
10:00 am to 11:30 am