Create an employment opportunity for a recent immigrant
MAPLE 2.0 – Mentorship in Action is a nationwide program that brings together employers and Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) to create employment opportunities for immigrants.
The objective is to address the integration of IEPs from the employers’ perspective, to identify the employer’s needs and to help them overcome the barriers to hiring recent immigrants.
Partnering employers reap many benefits
MAPLE 2.0 gives you access to:
- A rich pool of highly talented and qualified professionals who have been screened, trained and are work-ready.
- Opportunities to diversify your employee base and instill the value of multiculturalism in your workplace through effective recruitment, integration and retention of internationally educated professionals.
- Free cultural competency training, facilitated by leading experts in the field, and continued one-on-one cultural competency support throughout the duration of your partnership.
- Insights into Mentorship Placement and how candidates fit into your company. If it’s a good match (and it often is), employers get to hire someone that has already proven to be qualified and an asset to your company.
- New global markets by leveraging IEP’s networks and multilingual capabilities.
All our recruitment, placement and training services are offered at no cost to employers.
Interested in becoming a partnering employer
Contact your local MAPLE 2.0 representative by phone or email:
Employer Relations Specialist
778-284-7026 ext. 1274
If you are interested in becoming a MAPLE 2.0 intern,
please visit our Career Services section .
Learn more about MAPLE 2.0