May 29, 2022
12:00 am to 11:59 pm
Online : Using Zoom Meeting, must register to get the details.
Can you help other people find the support they need?
- Are you comfortable using computers, smartphones, iPhones?
- Willing to participate in a free ‘facilitator training’?
- Able to offer 2-3 hours per week for the next 5-6 months?
- Aside from English, do you Speak Arabic, Farsi, Dari or Mandarin?
If you are an immigrant or refugee adult (55+) who would like to develop new skills, connect & work with other older adults in your community, then this volunteer position is for you.
For more information or to submit an application, you can
- click on the link https://tinyurl.com/seniorfacilitator
- scan the code
- connect with your Settlement worker, or
- contact email@example.com
Interested volunteers will receive an orientation session & series of training starting June 2022
Virtual Group session over at Zoom or in-person
Application closing date: June 10, 2022
- This event has passed.