- Enriches vocabulary and verbal skills
- Develops creativity
- Improves focus
- Increases Empathy
- Helps with decision making and critical thinking
- Sets you up for a lifetime of opportunity
Your child who is 6 – 10 years old is matched with a volunteer who will read with them twice a week from Aug. 6 – 22.
The pals read stories together, discuss the books they read then write on their portfolio to keep track of new words and idioms.
It’s FREE to register and it’s only for 2 hours a week.
- Please register by July 31.
- This program is for permanent residents.
- Application does not ensure acceptance in the program.
- Applicants are accepted dependent on the number of volunteers available.
- This event has passed.