A FREE and FUN Self-awareness and Leadership Skills program for Immigrant and Refugee Youth (14 to 24 years)
Who should apply?
- Newcomer (immigrant/refugee) youth
- Permanent Residents
- Ages 14 to 24
- LGBTQI+ and gender variant youth inclusive space
What do you get from the Program?
- 80 Volunteer Hours + Certificate of Completion
- Free snacks and lunch!
- Free bus tickets!
- Share your stories, make art and learn new skills
- Learn more about your community resources
- Make new friends, and gain confidence as a natural community leader!
Twelve (12) sessions and 1 Follow-up:
May 19 and 26; June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; July 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 11, 2018.
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
ISSofBC Welcome Centre
2610 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC
V5N 4L2 (2nd Floor)
- This event has passed.