September 10, 2019
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Break the barriers of credential recognition
If you’re an internationally trained professional seeking to find work in Canada, you may need to complete the foreign credential recognition process. Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) is the process of verifying an individual’s foreign credentials to ensure they meet the standards established in Canada.
You may also need to adjust your career goals to meet the new needs of the market and your own in a related or unrelated career. This requires additional training and employment support to establish in the new career.
Join us for an online information session for the Global Talent Loans Program and find out how we can help.
What we offer:
- provide information about re-credentialing or retraining for a specific occupation,
- explore career opportunities within your field or related/unrelated alternative career
- provide access to a low-interest loan for credential recognition process and/or alternative career or training activities
- support you through the re-credentialing process and job search for up to 4 years
- provide connections to other bridging programs, resources and employer job leads
Registration Link: https://gtlp-info-session-09102019.eventbrite.ca
- This event has passed.