July 21, 2021
11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Online : Using Zoom Meeting, must register to get the details.
Have you felt discomfort coming to work because you were being discriminated, or you suspected sexual harassment? Do you feel you rights at work are not respected?
Join us to learn more about:
- Your rights as an employee and basic features of Employment Standards Act
- Legal protection against discrimination and harassment
- How to respond to sexual harassment in the workplace
- Information on filing a legal complaint
- Potential impact on your employment and immigration status
- Gain additional information on the supports from your community.
Priority will be given to Permanent Residents, Refugees (Government Assisted, Privately Sponsored or Protected Persons) and Caregivers that have approval in principle. Seats are also available to Refugee Claimants, Temporary Foreign Workers and Naturalized Citizens.
Please: Click here to Register
- This event has passed.