Do your job applicants or a current employees need further English training to reach their career potential?
- Refer your employees to our sites for training (6 hrs/wk in class, + online work, for 10 weeks)
- Host training at your own sites (need a meeting room with whiteboards or projector/screen)
- Introduce your company to non-employee participants via webchats
- Morning, afternoon or evening English training
- Classes 2-3 times a week
- Online learning for 2-5 hours per week
- 1-on-1 online video chat with a teacher
- The opportunity for students to increase a CLB level in at least one language skill
- A chance for students to connect with employment programs and employers
Most classes are held at 333 Terminal Avenue in Vancouver. Some classes may be at employer sites.
If students cannot join the Vancouver classes and request evening training, we may provide evening classes in Richmond.
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or send an email to:
Who can join?
- Permanent residents or protected persons (eg. refugees)
- Working fewer than 20 hours per week, or working at a job under their ability because of English levels
- Not a student (not enrolled in other language training, highschool or postsecondary courses). LINC waiting list is ok
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4-7 - we will test them if needed
Join our information sessions October 7 in Richmond and October 9 and 14 in Vancouver.