At no cost to employers, we provide lesser-skilled employees training to improve their workplace performance.
Our project staff work with employers and employees to deliver training plans that meet workplace needs. Benefits of the program include:
• Enhanced employee morale;
• Increased employee ability to adapt to new technologies;
• Increased productivity;
• Career growth within your organization;
• Reduced employee turn-over;
• Better trained employees that inspire customer confidence; and,
• An expanded pool of employees to fill higher positions when needed.
The ASPECT Targeted Skills Shortage Program is funded by the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Innovation.
Please contact Ellen Gao or Satnam Arora for more information:
Office: 604-598-8545 ext.1403