Do you need extra help in adapting to life in Canada? We offer personalized support to refugees and immigrants who face multiple barriers.
- An extensive, personalized wraparound settlement plan
- One-on-one, family and group support
- Accompaniment on important appointments such as to the law office, medical clinic or school
- Workshops on life skills such as personal health and parenting
- Assistance with accessing community services such as medical or education
- Job search and career exploration
- Certificate training for employment such as First Aid and Food Safe
- Home visitations
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or visit us in person at:
Who can join?
The Moving Ahead
program is open to high-needs youth, young
adults, adults, families and seniors.
The program is available to:
- Permanent residents
- Protected persons under Sec. 95
As a participant in the Moving Ahead program, you have access to transportation and childcare support. First language services for adults is available.