The In-TAC program offers FREE pre-arrival settlement and employment services across Canada for new immigrants.
Using modern methods of communication (WeChat and WebEx), our services offer one-on-one counselling and online workshops to help new immigrants get accurate official information, adapt to the new environment and integrate into Canadian society.
In order to address new immigrants’ needs and concerns, our workshops and counselling services focus on:
- Planning your arrival: choosing a destination, finding the right schools for your children, taxation and wealth management, and maintaining immigration status.
- Crossing the border: Gathering important documents, preparing for interviews, clearing customs.
- Employment support: accessing labor market intelligence and the hidden job market, crafting your resume, preparing for job interviews, applying for jobs through our job portal, and connecting with employers and professionals in your field.
Call our Settlement/Employment Counsellor
From China for free - 950-4040-1399
In Canada - 604-282-4865
WeChat InTAC - 6044459548
For more information, please visit
Looking for employment?
Who can join?
You are a pre-arrival immigrant, from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or in Canada, who have obtained any one of the following documents but before landing:
- Medical notification/security notification letter
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence - IMM5292B or IMM5509
- Canadian Permanent Resident Visa - IMM 1346
In-TAC Pre-Arrival Services is funded by the Ministry of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and offered through the following organizations: