Are you a skilled immigrant seeking jobs in Construction and Engineering anywhere in BC?
- Action planning tailored to your career goals
- Evaluation and assessment of your credentials
- Referral to occupation-specific language training
- 1:1 job search support for your targeted occupation
- Funded skills training and upgrading
- Mentoring, networking and employer connections
- Work placement opportunities
- Occasional workshops/ seminars with regulatory boards, associations & employers (such as APEGBC, SiteBC, BCHydro)
Service areas in British Columbia
ISSofBC delivers Career Paths from our locations throughout Metro Vancouver and from our office in Prince George. Career Paths is also offered through our partners:
- NexusBC Community Resource Centre in Vernon
- Greater Trail Community Skills Centre in Trail
- Inter-cultural Association of Greater Victoria in Victoria
- Hecate Straight Employment Development Society in Prince Rupert
For clients within our service areas but outside of these locations, we offer services remotely through a combination of online classes and face-to-face meetings.
Would you like to learn more? Call us or send us an email.
This project is made possible through funding from the Province of British Columbia.