Do you want to improve your English for retail or administrative work?
This no-cost 10-week program is available for permanent residents and refugees to improve their English with part-time classes and online learning.
- Morning, afternoon or evening English training
- Classes 2-3 times a week
- Online learning for 2-5 hours per week
- 1-on-1 online video chat with a teacher
- The opportunity to increase a CLB level in at least one language skill
- A chance to connect with employment programs and employers
Most classes are held at 333 Terminal Avenue in Vancouver. Some classes may be at employer sites.
If students cannot join the Vancouver classes and request evening training, we may provide evening classes in Richmond.
Would you like to learn more? Give us a call or send an email to:
|View our Student Handbook|
Who can join?
- Permanent residents or protected persons (eg. refugees)
- Working fewer than 20 hours per week, or working at a job under your ability because of English levels
- Not a student (not enrolled in other language training, highschool or postsecondary courses). LINC waiting list is ok
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4-7 - we will test you if needed
Join our information sessions October 7 in Richmond and October 9 and 14 in Vancouver.